Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Object of Kindness

Hello my crafty peeps! We have another great challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs.

The challenge theme today is: Objects (non living things - balloons, table, coffee cup ... )
Get all challenge details on the FBD Blog HERE.


For my "Object" - I printed the the digi image Brighten My Day - Table along with a digi sentiment. All my coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Markers: LG1, JG1, EB6, GG1, GG2, GG3, BT4, BT5, CT2, CT4, CG1, BT1, Blender

I printed the image again and then colored only the lamp shade to cut out and pop up on the card. Gives just the perfect bit of dimension to the imags. I also added a single orange rhinestone to the little flower. Yep...got my bling bling on there. :)


Totally lovin' this CAS design. So fresh and clean too! Now it's your turn!


See ya,

No comments: