Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2016 Calendar

It's Calendar Time! Better late than never, right? LOL

So here's my new 2016 Calendar Project. Let's start with the cover...


I absolutely LOVE how this design came together! So much that I am going to use it for making a card! (stay tuned!)

I used Crafter's Companion Die'sire Classiques Only Words 1" Contemporary Numbers & Punctuation to die cut the year. As you can see, I used the negative of the die cut numbers, preserving the negative 0 and 6 centers and mounted to a white cardstock panel to create the year. It's all layered on top of the Die'sire - Nouveau Stamping Frame die.


The flowers are die cut from Bebunni Floral - Daisy die set. The sentiment stamp is from Sentimentals - Memories are Made stamp set.

Next up is January...
I know...it's done and gone. But you still wanna see it...right?



I decided on a fun little winter scene for the January page. The snowflake stamp is from a Bebunni Christmas Stamp Set - Rudolph. To create the cluster of houses and trees, I used the Nordic Christmas Stamp Set - Santa's Delivery. I stamped and colored, then trimmed out and cut apart and layered. I added crystal glitter for a bit of "snow sparkle" - applied with a glue pen.

Spectrum Noir Markers used for coloring:
BG1, BG3, CT4, CG2, DG2, DG3, DG4, GB8, GB9, GB10, DR5, DR6, DR7, Blender


And here's February...


The Sheena Xmas - Heartfelt Wishes stamp set is great for more than just Christmas! I love using my holiday stamp sets for more than the holiday they were intended for. No reason to let 'em sit around collecting dust all year...right? ;) LOL

I used 1 sentiment stamp from Sentimentals - Love is all you need stamp set, stamping part of it in each heart.

Spectrum Noir Markers used for coloring:
  • Pink Heart - PP1, PP2
  • Red Heart - CR5, DR3, DR5


Make sure to check back later this month for my March page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Cover/Base Supplies:
Die'sire Decorative Dies - Nouveau Stamping Frame
Die'sire Classiques Only Words - 1" Contemporary Numbers & Punctuation
Bebunni Floral Metal Dies - Daisy
Sentimentals EZMount Stamp Set - Memories are made
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Colored Cardstocks
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Die-cutting Machine
Green Rhinestones
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Binding Machine

January Page Supplies:
Nordic Christmas Stamp Set - Santa's Delivery
Bebunni Christmas Stamp Set - Rudolph
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Crystal Glitter
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Glue Pen

February Page Supplies:
Sheena Xmas Stamp Set - Heartfelt Wishes
Sentimentals Stamp Set - Love is all you need
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Gray Flannel Ink
Clear Sequins
Crystal Rhinestones
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive

2 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your calendar. I may have to copy you. Thanks for your inspiration.

Sheryl - Skylar & Maci's Noni :} said...

I really love this calendar, you did a great job! Can't wait to see the rest of the months! Can you please share how you did the actual calendar part of it? I'm not very computer savvy so need something that is fairly easy to figure out how to do and easy to make any size. Thanks in advance! Hope you are having a very blessed craftin' day! Sheryl