Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder

It's RELEASE DAY!

The NEW Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder series is NOW available at Crafter's Companion USA!

Here a card I made using the new products:


I was beyond thrilled that Designer Paper Pads were part of this new collection. There's a 6"x6" and a 12"x12". Yesterday I posted a sneak peek card using paper from the 12" pad. On today's card, I used the 6" paper pad, which has the same pattern as the 12" pad -- just scaled down in size. Perfect for cards!

I die-cut and embossed the new Snowy Border Die from Shimmering Cardstock. The 3 single snowflakes are also diecut from the Shimmering Cardstock. 2 of the snowflakes are pieces from the border die, and the larger one is from the Snowflake Trio Die set.


One of my favorite tricks to do with delicate dies, such as this Merry Christmas die, is to cut multiple layer and glue them stacked together. This adds dimension and stability. I glued it directly onto the card front.


I just love how clean and simple this design turned out...yet elegant.

Click HERE to shop the new Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Festive Wonder.

Have a great day!

No comments: