Monday, April 20, 2015

Stamping with Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers

Hello friends!

Mother's Day is just a couple weeks away, so it's time to get busy making cards. Today, over on the Spectrum Noir Blog, I have a super simple tutorial showing how to stamp images using Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers. I'm certain you'll agree, the results are fantastic! To see the complete tutorial click HERE. And while you're there, leave a comment saying you stopped in to see the post. It would totally make my day :)


This image is 1 stamp Ranunculus Field - from Stampendous. You can see another card I made using this stamp HERE.


After the image was dry, I added Frosted Lace Stickles glitter glue on the flowers and leaves. Since Aqua Watercolor Markers react and blend with water, I was able to add a bit of shading as I applied the Stickles by smearing it around just a bit. The sentiment, from Crafter's Companion Sentimentals Family & Friends Stamp Set, is stamped on Kraft Cardstock and heat embossed in white. I adhered clear sequins on each end of the tag and threaded twine through. I also used Kraft Cardstock to diecut the Bebunni Floral Cottage Lace Die . What a beautiful touch for a this Mother's Day card.

Again, here's the link to my tutorial - Stamping with Spectrum Aqua Markers.  I hope you love this technique as much as I do.
 For You

No comments: