Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge

Hi! Today is another fun challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs. Ready...Set...GO!

The Challenge Theme: So Cute

I decided to use one of the images from the Cutie Bug Collection for my project. This one is called Cutie Bug Latte.


I think this little cutie bug is just adorable! I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:

  • Bugs body LY1, CT2, CT4, GB7
  • Coffee cup TN1, EB5, Blender
  • Shading around image BG1, Blender

I used a cloud stencil and sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Then I diecut the panel and sponged Broken China, Black Soot and Mustard Seed inks. The sentiment diecut panel has just a hint of glitter on the edge.


I added a couple layers of the image for dimension. The wings have glitter on them, and the feet, nose and ends of antenna I added Black Glossy Accents. A few sequins for good measure :)

I hope you can join the challenge with us. Visit the blog for all the details, and to see the other fun projects from the design team.

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

Catch ya later!

Supplies
Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Images - Cutie Bug Latte, Feel Better Soon Sentiment
Spectrum Noir Markers
Distress Inks
Memory Box Die
Lawn Fawn Die
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Black Glossy Accents
Crystal Glitter
Foam Adhesive
Inky Antics Cloud Stencil
Misc Cardstocks

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, is this ever just the cutest!!! Love it!!