Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ombre Airbrush Inlay

You still have time to play along with us for the Spectrum Noir November Winter/Christmas Challenge!  Get all the details HERE.

I pulled out my NEW eBrush, Spectrum Noir Markers and a couple new dies to make my card.  I thought it would be fun to go for an ombre-inlay look. I LOVE how it turned out!


I used one Spectrum Noir marker with a chisel nib and the other with the optional brush nib. Each nib sprays differently with the eBrush. Can you guess which color was the brush and which was the chisel?

Merry and the inside of the treess are sprayed with CR8 - chisel nib
The blue background IB2 - brush nib.

Isn't it great how we can use our markers for more than just coloring images?! The eBrush opens the door to soooooo many fun techniques. The only problem I have now is needing another complete set of markers with the brush nibs...so that way I have both! OH BOY! Does the madness ever end?

LOL!

The die cut shapes are from Poppy Stamps - Magnificent Merry and Christmas Baubles. The Christmas stamp is from Crafter's Companion Sheena's a Little Bit Festive - Ivy Borders. I diecut the pieces from white cardstock, airbrushed, pieced back together on another white cardstock piece and trimmed. Then I mounted on a red notecard.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please take time to play along with us for the challenge. We LOVE to see your creations :)


No comments: