Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thank You Freebie!

Hey there friends! Don't forget about the GREAT DEALS for Birthday Week over at Crafter's Companion USA! Check out all the details HERE.

Here's a card I made using the Bebunni Floral Stamp set.

This stamp set can be YOURS for FREE! Crafter's Companion USA is including this stamp set for free with every order over $100 -- PLUS a pack of 10 sheets of Pearlescent Cardstock AND the Spring Meadows 6" x 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder!!  SCORE!!! 


I stampd the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:

  • Bunny BG1, BG3, BG5, CR2, Blender
  • Flower CR2, CR4, CR6, CR8, CG1, CG2, DG3, GB1, GB3, GB5
  • Ground CG1, CG2, DG3, Blender
  • Background TN1, Blender
NOW is your chance to get a great deal on markers sets! 3 for the price of 2! Click HERE to see the Spectrum Noir Deal.

I've also used the Crafter's Companion Bold Daisy Embossing Folder on Kraft Cardstock. Then I tapped my VersaMark Ink on the raised embossed flowers. So cool! And matched perfectly with the flower in the Bebunni stamp.
By the way...the Kraft Cardstock is Buy One - Get One Half during the Birthday Week Sale!

Other misc. supplies used on my card are:

Buttons
Twine
1/4" Corner Rounder
Scalloped Edge Punch
Misc colored and patterned cardstocks

Foam dimensional adhesive


REMINDERS

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Bebunni you did on this card. I think he is my favorite bunny ever. Would love to win him. Thanks for sharing your coloring.