Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Halloweenie!

Are you ready for a fun Halloween adventure? Hazel the witch is!


Isn't she awesome! She has her pumpkin and is ready for a Happy Halloweenie! I used a sentiment stamp with Radiant Neon Electric Purple ink to create the pattern on a white card base. Then, on the orange cardstock panel, I've stamped some trees and skull grass with VersaMark. The coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Markers:
  • Skin - FS2, FS4, TN2, CR3
  • Hair - HB1, PL4
  • Hat, Dress, Shoes - IG1, IG8
  • Socks - CG1, CG3, GB1, GB3, GB5, IG1, IG8

If you look closely, you can see I colored her glasses and the pumpkin eyes and nose with a clear glaze pen. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The 3 gems on the pumpkin are colored with a green Spectrum Noir marker.

These are the stamps I used to make my card:

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

She is so funny!!! I love her 'girlie bumps' to put it nicely... ?.. maybe... hehehe!!! Awesome colors. So fun!