Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Fall

Hey bloggers! I'm back again today with another post. That's because I couldn't wait to show you this FUN and EASY technique I spotted over on the Spectrum Noir Blog - Stenciling with Spectrum Noir.


I followed the instructions to do the technique. I used a metal stencil with the following Spectrum Noir Markers:
  • Red Leaf - CR6, CR8
  • Yellow Leaf - GB3, OR1
  • Tan Leaf - GB1, GB8
  • Green Leaf - DG2, DG4
I added a couple little extra touches to the leaves :)  I ran the  piece with the stencil through my die cutting machine. Then, leaving the die in place, I added clear embossing ink to the raised leaf images. Next I removed the stencil, covered the leaves with clear embossing powder and heat embossed.

Sooo CAS cool! I think I wanna play with this technique all day long! I certainly have enough stencils to keep me busy for months ;)

I hope you give this technique a try. This is just 1 of many great ideas to check out on the Spectrum Noir Blog.

 

Products:
Spectrum Noir Markers: CR6, CR8, DG2, DG4, GB1, GB3, GB8, OR1 (Blender if needed)
Stencil: Close to My Heart
Cardstock: Crafter's Companion Kraft, A Muse Studio Squash and Fern, Bazzill
Ink: Memento Luxe Morocco
Misc: Clear Embossing Powder, Stampendous! Clear Embossing Ink Boss Gloss, Ribbon, Double Sided Foam Adhesive, Heat Embossing Gun, Die-cutting or Embossing Machine


No comments: