Friday, September 12, 2014

BOO!

These NEW Black Coffin Cards from Crafter's Companion USA are AWESOME!  Here's a fun card I made using the coffin card with the New Happy Haunting stamp set.



How COOL is THAT!?! The Black Coffin Cards are made from Crafter's Companion Shimmering Black Pear Cardstock. You KNOW how much I LOVE that stuff!

On the inside, I stamped the spiders and heat embossed in white. 2 of the spiders I stamped on scrap pieces of black pearl shimmering cardstock -- then cut out.



OK...here's more details about my card design using even more great products that are available from Crafter's Companion. The fun never stops I tell ya :)

I diecut the Circle Doily from white cardstock. Then I inked it up with my Radiant Neon Green Ink Pad.



Next I spritz it with Fireworks New Sprout Ink Spray. I did this same process for the spider web that I punched out and cut up for the inside of the card.



WOW does this ever shimmer! It shimmers almost as much as the Black Pear Cardstock! I stamped the Skeleton Head on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers CG3, CT3, OR1, OR2, IG1, IG2 and IG3.



I used my Die'sire Alphabet Lowercase 1" die set to die-cut "rip" and "boo" from orange cardstock. All the letters got a coat of orange glitter before I glued them to the card. The yellow cardstock circles have yellow glitter on them. A few black rhinestones on the doily. I didn't notice until AFTER I took the pictures, 1 rhinestone is totally crooked! It's driving me bonkers! LOL. I'll be fixing it on the card for sure! I also added black rhinestones on the skeleton's eyes. Makes him look funny :)

I thought it would be fun to have something pop up when you open the card. An Action Wobble Spring under the yellow circle work perfectly!

Here's the card in action :)

A shaped card that's interactive! THAT is some serious card making fun!

That's it for today. Have a great Friday!

No comments: