Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Perfect Day

Just in case you missed this over on the Eat Cake Graphic Blog - A Sprinkling of Samples & Techniques...


Eat Cake Graphics stamps are soooooo FUN!!! This little lake scene takes me back to my childhood. The only thing missing is the boat and water ski's :)

The stamps I used are all from Eat Cake Graphics:
1057-D Lilly Puddlesworth
1058-E Ben Puddlesworth
6026-H Pier
7069-O Little Line of Trees



Everything is colored with markers. The water is airbrushed with markers. I did some masking to create the scene of trees behind Lilly and to airbrush the water.

I die-cut a piece of clear acetate with a border die to create a fun dimensional layer to look like water. In the close-up pics you can see where I colored over places with a clear glaze pen and shimmer spray.


I've got all the details step-by-step on how to create this design. You can get'em HERE over on the Eat Cake Graphics Blog  :)


Here's to a perfect day!

No comments: