Monday, August 18, 2014

Don't Ask! It's been one of those days.

Hey friends! I've got a quick card to share just a a reminder about our current House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.  Get all the current challenge and prize details on the blog HERE.

I went with another "no coloring" card.

 
I stamped the House-Mouse image on Chalkboard Cardstock with white pigment ink. Then I slightly smudged it in a few places with my finger. Turned out really cool!!!

I used some fun school themed papers and embellishments that I had in my stash.


I also decorated the inside of my card with another uncolored house mouse image. 


Hope you join us for our challenge this week. We love to see all your wonderful designs using our favorite mice :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Dorte said...

Lori, I just love your card, inside and out, perfect with the footprints,
hugs Dorte

wendyp said...

Adorable!!! The white ink really brings out how detailed the stamp is!

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Lori!! What a FABULOUS card...love both of the images...PERFECT together and for the school theme!! I love the way you did the white on black!!
Take care,
Beth

America said...

Adorable and super Gorgeous back to school House-Mouse card. Love your chalkboard take on my NO COLORING theme. Beautifully added little embellishments and lovely inside too! Terrific design Lori!