Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Totally Dude!

Goooood morning crafty peeps! Today we have a new challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs.

The Theme:  By the Sea/Summer

You can get all the challenge and prize details over at the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog HERE. Check out this "like totally awesome" surfer dude!


He's a digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs -- called Tommy Surfing. The sentiment is also a digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs -- called Totally Dude.

Tommy is one cool cat!!! LOL I added some glaze pen to his shades and some Distress Stickles & Dry Rock Candy Glitter on the sand and around the sun.


I really had fun creating this one! I actually used some great designer cardstock that matched the design theme. Yep...I dove into my pile of "special" papers that I've been hoarding. Saved all these years just for this card :) OH...and check this out!!! The yellow cardstock sun layer...I cut that out using my pinking scissors! They worked perfect!!!

Hope you have time to play the challenge with us.


2 comments:

VanessaB said...

so awesome! love the colors, coloring and card design! you know, all of it!! :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE the colors, fun papers that match the image so wonderfully, and the sunshine surrounding little Tommy. HOW CUTE!!!