Monday, April 21, 2014

Ever had one of THOSE days.

The perfect "Monday" card! Which one are you...the cat or the dog? LOL!
 

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the fun stamps from Eat Cake Graphics!!! That sentiment is awesome!
 
To make my little "scene" I stamped the Leap Frog image -- then masked it off to stamp the Bunch of Grass image. I stamped Leap Frog a 2nd time on a separate piece of cardstock, colored, trimmed (minus the tails) and adhered with foam tape. You know me and my bling...I added glitter to the grass and embossed the dogs tag with Sterling Silver embossing powder. If you zoom in on the close-up pic (click it) you just might be able to see that the cat & dog paw pads, noses, cat tongue and dog eyes are colored over with clear glaze pen.


I made this card for my design team project. It's posted today over on the Eat Cake Graphics Blog - A Sprinkling of Samples & Techniques. Won't you please hop on over to the blog and leave a comment? It would totally make my day...one of THOSE days!

 Thanks for stoppin' by!

Supplies:
Eat Cake Graphics stamps - 2045-L Leap frog, 7034-I Bunch of grass, 8172-D One of those days
Cardstocks - Bazzill and A Muse Studio
Inks - Memento
Misc. - Spectrum Noir markers; Sterling Silver Embossing Powder; Clear Glaze Pen; Crystal Glitter; 3D Foam Adhesive

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...I have seen this card several times and never connected the dots...I LOVE this cutie!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHHE!!! Well, yes ... yes I have! This is ADORABLE!!!! I love your coloring and how you popped the images. Such a bright, fun, and smile inducing card :D
Love it!
~~~Heather