Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You're Sweet!

Here's a card I made today...just for fun...using new stamps and dies I got from Simon Says Stamp - Labeled with Love Stamp and Die Set by Lizzie Anne Designs.

I used several of my favorite crafting goodies on this card - washi tape, bakers twine, Copic markers, Big Shot machine, white gel pen, Memento ink, embossing powder, glitter and rhinestones.

The "XO" background layer is 1 stamp that I repeat stamped to get the pattern. Super easy because these are clear stamps! I used it again to stamp light pink ink on the die-cut label.

It feels sooooo good to sit down with a bunch of your favorite crafty stuff and play.'s very relaxing. When was the last time you crafted just for the fun of it?

Happy creating,


FitterTwit said...

Lori... that is FREAKIN adorable!!! And SOOOOO your style! I LOVE IT!!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Stinkin' adorable, girlie! That cupcake looks good enough to eat - can I have a bite?! LOL Fabulosity!!