I hope you've enjoyed all the sneak peeks of the new Crafter's Companion A Taste of India Collection by Sheena Douglas. Our design teams made jaw dropping samples!
Now it's time to celebrate with a Blog Hop! You can read all the Blog Hop details and PRIZE info. on the Crafter's Companion Information Blog HERE.
I've created a notecard with the stunning new "Henna" stamp set. When I was thinking about adding a sentiment...I decided it was perfect without. Now I can use this card for any occasion.
You can see in the close-up pic how I painted on some shimmer to all the purple areas using Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz. To add some shine, I added 3D Crystal Lacquer to the center of the flowers and Black Glossy Accents on all the dots on the image.
I just know you're gonna love all these NEW A Taste of India Stamps! OH..and did I mention...NEW A Taste of India Embossing Folders!!! WOOT WOOT!! Which ones do you want?
- Stamp Henna image on Spectrum Noir -Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Black ink.
- Trim panel to to approx. 4 1/16" x 5" and punch 2 side corners with corner rounder punch.
- Shade around the image with Spectrum Noir Markers LY1, LY2, CT4 and Blender.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils 002, 062, 072, 103, 038, 040 and 083.
- Sponge Radiant Neon Electric Yellow Ink around the entire panel, so the shading blends into the yellow marker shading.
- Sponge Mustard Seed Distress Ink lightly around panel.
- Sponge Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink lightly around panel edges.
- Paint Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz on all the purple colored areas and centers of the two flowers.
- Adhere panel to 4 1/4" x 5 1/5" black card base.
- Add 3D Crystal Lacquer to flower centers.
- Add Black Glossy Accents to all the dots on the image.
- Set aside to dry.
- Tie gold cording around card.
Well...are you ready to Blog Hop?!!! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blog posts! There's prizes up for grabs!!!
Blog Hop Participants ...
- Crafter’s Companion US Blog
- Kendra Wietstock
- Allie Gower
- Chrissie Tobas
- Christiana Reuling
- Jenn Cochran
- Jennifer Ingle
- Laurel Beard
- Mary Dawn Quirindongo
- Tenia Nelson
- Trena Brannon
- Wendy Price
- Stephanie Severin
- Annette Allen
- Giovana Smith
- Leah l'Orange
- Lori Barnett (that's me...you are here!)
- Roxanne O'Brien
- Swarup Murthy
Have a great day!
Some of the supplies used on card:
Crafter's Companion Sheena A Taste of India - Henna stamp set
Spectrum Noir Markers - LY1, LY2, CT4, Blender
Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils - 002, 038, 040, 062, 072, 083, 103
Radiant Neon Ink Pad - Electric Yellow
Black Glossy Accents
Corner Rounder Punch
May Arts Gold String